When to test
You can use the Fact Plus Pregnancy Test Stick before you expect your period to start. So you get results 5 days sooner.*
When testing this early, we recommend using your first morning urine. If testing on or after the day you expect your period, you can use urine from any time of the day.
How To Test
- Open the protective foil pouch immediately before use
- Remove test stick from foil package and take off cap
- Hold test stick by thumb grip. Point absorbent tip downward in urine stream for 5 seconds ONLY. Too much or too little urine on absorbent tip may cause an invalid result
- If you prefer, urinate into a clean, dry cup and dip the entire absorbent tip into the cup for 20 seconds
- Replace cap and lay on flat surface with "Fact Plus" facing up
Reading Your Results
You can read your results for the Fact Plus Pregnancy Test Stick after just 2 minutes. However, DO NOT read results after 10 minutes.